Updated regulation - Travel to Turkey
Effective from 15 November 2021, passengers travelling to Turkey from India & Nepal or those who have been in these countries within the last 14 days will be subject to the following measures:
1. All passengers must submit a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival.
2. Passengers who certify that they have had at least two doses (single dose for Johnson & Johnson) of the vaccines approved for emergency use by the World Health Organization or Turkey, provided that at least 14 days have passed since the last dose, will be exempted from mandatory quarantine.
3. Passengers who cannot provide the abovementioned certificate will be quarantined in their residence or the address they will declare. On the 10th day of quarantine, they will be subjected to PCR test and
- if PCR test result is negative, quarantine will be terminated
- if PCR test result is positive, treatment will be conducted in accordance with the Covid-19 guidelines of the Ministry of Health
- Quarantine period for those who do not have a PCR test on the 10th day will be extended to 14 days.
4. Passengers between the ages 12 and 18 travelling with their parents who cannot certify that they have been fully vaccinated must submit a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival. After arrival, these passengers will again be subjected to PCR test in their residence or the address they declare. If PCR test result is negative, they will be exempted from quarantine.
5. Passengers under the age of 12 will be exempted from PCR test and vaccination certificate applications on entry.
7. There will be no PCR requirement and quarantine for the crew.
Monday - Friday
9:30 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 17:30
For all queries on visa and other consular affairs visit Homepage
Send query not found on Homepage to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consular Section hours: 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:30
The Embassy is next to National Railway Museum.
|8/31/2022||8/31/2022||Vinayaka Chaturti / Ganesh Chaturti|
|11/8/2022||11/8/2022||Guru Nanak's Birthday|
+ 90 312 292 29 29